|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
Looking for a Cross Country Mountain Bike that will be at home wherever you take it? This would be your bike!
The Motobecane Fantom DS Trail offers everything you would expect.
The larger wheels on make short work of anything that's in front of you. Couple that with a 7005 Kinesis custom aluminum frame, SR Suntour front shock w/ lockout, Suntour Raidon rear shock, Shimano drivetrain, & Tektro Draco hydraulic disc brakes and you have a sure winner. Don't forget to notice the WTB Frequency Race i25 TCS™ wheels & WTB Nano tires.
The Fantom DS Trail is a fast, fun and capable cross-country bike. The suspension design is easy to set up and requires minimal maintenance letting you spend less time in the workshop and more time on the trail.
• Lightweight Kinesis 7005 aluminum frame.
• Long travel front and rear delivers a smooth ride over rough trails
• Single pivot suspension design with sealed cartridge bearings is lightweight, easy to set up and requires minimal maintenance
• Proven Shimano components on all models
• Tektro Hydraulic Disc brakes provide increased stopping power in all conditions
• Dropper seatpost compatible
• 14.5" & 16.5" models have 27.5" Wheels
• 17", 18.5" & 21" models have 29" Wheels
Here's what WTB says about the TCS™ Technology
"Our TCS™ (Tubeless Compatible System) technology is the solution for riders seeking high performance, lightweight and durable mountain bike wheel systems that are easy to install, fun to ride and simple to service... (Simply add your own TCS™ Tires and Sealant and... Say goodbye to air compressors, tire levers and pinch flats. Say hello to your full riding potential."
If you want to learn more about TCS™, follow the link at the bottom of this page
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
14.5in usually fits riders from 5'2" to 5'5" (27.5" Wheel)
16.5in usually fits riders from 5'6" to 5'8" (27.5" Wheel)
17in usually fits riders from 5'9" to 5'11" (29" Wheel)
18.5in usually fits riders from 6'0" to 6'2" (29" Wheel)
21in usually fits riders from 6'3" to 6'5" (29" Wheel)
This is a general guide, Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.
- Main Frame: 7005 Kinesis Engineered Aluminum, Tapered Headtubes, Dropper Seatpost Routing
- Rear Triangle: 7005 Kinesis Engineered Aluminum with SinglePivot TrailTuned PowerStay Design, replaceable rear derailleur hanger, Suntour Raidon Air Rear Shock w/ Lockout
- Fork: Suntour SF15-XCM-HLO-DS 29 or 27.5 (see sizing info). LongTravel CoilTech, Advanced Lockout
- Crank Set: Shimano FC-M391-L, 175mm, 44/32/22
- Bottom Bracket: FSA BB-7420ST-122.5
- Pedals: ATB
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano FD-M390, TopSwing, DualPull
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Deore RD-M591-L, SGS
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M4000, w/ Optical Gear Display 3 x 9 (27sp)
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200-9, 9sp, 11/34
- Chain: KMC X9 Super Narrow
- Front / Rear Hubs: Gravity JTech Alloy Disc
- Spokes: 14G Stainless Steel
- Rims: WTB STP i25 TCS™ 32h, Disc Only, (Tubeless Compatible System Rim)
- Tires: WTB Nano 29in or 27.5in
- Brake Set: Tektro Draco Hydraulic w/ 180mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro Draco Hydraulic
- Headset: Orbit 1.5 ZS
- Handlebars: Ritchey Mtn Comp Rizer 6061 Alloy (17° Rise, 9° Bend)
- Tape / Grip: WTB Dual DNA Compounds, Classic Logo Pattern
- Stem: Ritchey 4 Axis 84/6D, 6° Rise
- Saddle: WTB Speed V Comp SE
- Seat Post: Ritchey 2Bolt Alloy, 27.2x400mm
- Seat Clamp: Superlight Aluminum (31.9x30.5) w/ CroMo Allen Boly
- Colors: Matte Black, Flash Green
- Sizes: 14.5in 16.5in (w/ 27.5in Wheels) 17in, 18.5in, 21in (w/ 29in Wheels)
Learn more about WTB TCS™ Technology