|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
The Windsor Bristol 2.0 is just the road bike for the rider wanting the performance and lightweight of an aluminum frame, coupled with the comfort and reliable performance of a chromoly fork and dealing with a budget.
Powerful disc brakes give confidence in a wider range of conditions than regular rim brakes. Fast Aero Aluminum rims round out this well equipped disc brake road bike.
Look At These Features:
• 6061 Series Aluminum Frame, lighter, higher performance aero shaped stays and multishape tubing
• Tektro Disc Brakes
• Shimano Shifters & Derailleurs for the most reliable and smoothest shifting
• Lasco Aluminum Alloy 3x7 Triple Crankset
This is the bike you want!
Only From BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
47c fits most riders from 5'0" to 5'2"
50c fits most riders from 5'3" to 5'5"
53c fits most riders from 5'6" to 5'8"
56c fits most riders from 5'9" to 5'11"
59c fits most riders from 6'0 to 6'2"
62c fits most riders from 6'2" to 6'4"
(This is a general guide. Sizing is a personal preference & the final choice is up to you. Between sizes? Choose larger for longer legs or higher handlebars. Choose smaller for more aggressive riding or short arms/legs.)
- Main Frame: Windsor RoadSpecific 6061 Series Multi-Shaped Aluminum, 2xH2O Mounts, Replaceable Rear Derailleur Hanger, Rear Rack Braze-Ons
- Fork: Windsor Straight Bladed Chromoly w/ Disc Mount
- Crank Set: Lasco FR-670S 30/39/50 170mm
- Bottom Bracket: VP-BC73 Cartridge
- Pedals: VP-349A Alloy
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano FD-A073
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano RD-A070D
- Shifters: Shimano SL-A050 21sp
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano MF-TZ21 14/28 7sp (21 gears total)
- Chain: KMC Z51
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula DC19 Alloy w/ QR Front / Formula DC31 Alloy w/ QR Rear
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: Aero Profile 40mm Double Wall Alloy Custom Red
- Tires: Kenda 700 x 28
- Brake Set: Tektro Lyra Mechanical Disc w/ 160mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: Power CBL-750AS Alloy
- Headset: VP-H692W
- Handlebars: Aluminum Alloy Road
- Tape / Grip: Synthetic Cork
- Stem: Alloy Qull
- Saddle: ComortGroove
- Seat Post: Alloy Micro-Adjust, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: Machined Aluminum Alloy w/ Bolt
- Colors: Midnight Black w/ Custom Red Rims
- Sizes: 47c, 50c, 53c, 56c, 59c, 62c