|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
FAT Bikes! An ingeniously simple concept. Giant tires equals more control in loose conditions. (see, I told you it was simple)
Check out the Motobecane Boris X7.
Super wide tires “float” over snow and sand…the fastest bikes you’ll ever ride on mud, bogs, deep sand and snow. As a bonus, they’re great conversation starters and super smile-generators!
How much does a fat bike weigh?
These bikes are big and Big Fun. Big weighs more. Most average fat bikes weigh between about 30 and 40 pounds. How much do these fat bikes weigh? Compare specs, aluminum fat bikes with similar parts will weigh the about the same.
How do Fat Bikes ride?
Way better than standard mountain bikes in snow? Yes. No Doubt. You'll ride over absolutely almost everything. Float over three feet of soft powder snow or deep sugar sand and laugh! That curb coming up won’t phase you in the least. You'll do a tons more riding – and way less walking.
Awesome in rough conditions such as sand & snow Just deflate the tires to provide more traction. Compare Fat Bikes to the difference between a car and monster truck SUV. Your fat bike can go more places, like sport utility vehicles.
The hottest trend in the mountain biking world right now. Fat bikes are hard to miss. Their giant, "fat" tires roll over virtually anything, which makes them an ideal winter mode of transportation because they help cyclists traverse snowy and icy trails with ease and traction as well as summer fun at the beach or the bayou.
Some local bike experts dubbing fat bikes as the all-around mountain bike of the future.
Check out the features on the Boris X7
• StraightBlade Chromoly Forks
• 2x10 Alloy Double Crank
• Avid BB5 Disk Brakes
• Vee8 FAT Tires
• Weinmann 80mm Rims w/ Big Holes
• Hydroformed 6061 Aluminum Alloy Frame
• WTB Saddle
Where can you get this fatty?
BikeShopWarehouse.com don't ya know!
General Fit Guide Rider Height Range
13" fits most riders 5'0" to 5'4"
15" fits most riders 5'5" to 5'8"
17" fits most riders 5'8" to 5'11"
19" fits most riders 5'11" to 6'2"
21" fits most riders 6'2" to 6'7"
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the size of these boxes, shipping costs are much higher. While we still do not charge for shipping, any returned Fatbikes will have $100.00 return fee deducted from your refund.
- Main Frame: 6061 Aluminum w/ Disc Mount, Tig Weld, Replaceable Derailleur Hanger, H2O Bosses, Rear Rack Seatstay BrazeOns
- Rear Triangle: 6061 Aluminum, Tig Weld, w/ 170mm Symmetrical Rear Triangle Spacing
- Fork: StraightBlade Chromoly 1 1/8in w/ Disc Mount Only
- Crank Set: Lasco GOX Alloy 22/36 w/ 175mm Arms
- Bottom Bracket: Lasco 100x1.37 BSA Standard English Threaded
- Pedals: Alloy VP-530
- Front Derailleurs: SRAM FD-X7 High Direct Mount
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM RD-X7
- Shifters: SRAM SL-X5 Trigger 20sp
- Free Wheel / Cassette: SRAM PG-1030 11/36 10sp
- Chain: KMC X-10
- Front / Rear Hubs: Front: 135mm alloy / Rear:170mm alloy, 32H w/ QR
- Spokes: 14G Stainless Steel
- Rims: Weinmann HL-80 Alloy w/ Big Holes
- Tires: Vee8 26 x 4.0
- Brake Set: Avid BB5 Disc w/180mm Front & 160mm Rear Disc
- Brake Levers: Tektro ML-520 Alloy
- Headset: VP-A42E W/M-1D w/ Alloy Cap
- Handlebars: Kalloy Alloy, 700mm w/ 9 Degree Rise
- Tape / Grip: SupeLight Foam 130mm
- Stem: Kalloy AS-007 Alloy 80mm on 13in, 15in, 17in, 90mm on 19in, 100mm on 21in w/ 7 Degree Rise
- Saddle: WTB Speed V Sport SE
- Seat Post: Alloy 30.4mm x 350mm
- Seat Clamp: Alloy w/ QR
- Colors: Burnt Orange, Matte Black, Lilac
- Sizes: 13in, 15in, 17in, 19in, 21in