|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
Faster than a Hybrid or Comfort bike, more durable than a Road Bike!
What is it? It's an Adventure Hybrid Bike! These are like road bikes with trail capable tires, flat bars and high-rise stems.
More comfort and control than a regular road bike.
Greater capability than a hybrid bike with wider tires and performance geometry.
Lighter than comparably priced mountain bikes.
Adventure Hybrids tackle virtually anything on a bike path, dirt road or groomed trail system.
The Motobecane Elite Adventure X5 LTD presents you with the superior ride of a precision engineered 6061 alloy aluminum frame, Suntour Front Suspension Fork w/ Remote LockOut & durable, quality Suntour and SRAM shifting components & WTB TCS™ Tubless Compatible Rims
The Elite Adventure X5 LTD improves on the Elite Sport with an even smoother ride, better shifting, & powerful hydraulic disc brakes with advanced lockout forks!
These Adventure Hybrid bikes from Motobecane USA have clearance for up to 29 x 2.0" in most brands of tire.
Here's what WTB says about the TCS™ Technology
"Our TCS™ (Tubeless Compatible System) technology is the solution for riders seeking high performance, lightweight and durable mountain bike wheel systems that are easy to install, fun to ride and simple to service... (Simply add your own TCS™ Tires and Sealant and... Say goodbye to air compressors, tire levers and pinch flats. Say hello to your full riding potential." Read more about TCS™ by following the link at the bottom of this page.
Compares to bikes from Trek, Specialized or Giant selling for around $1000 or compare it to Giant Roam, Specialized Crosstrail or Raleigh Misceo bicycles. You'll see what a sweet deal these are.
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
15.5" usually fits 5'6" to 5'9"
17.5" usually fits 5'9 to 5'11"
19" usually fits 6'0" to 6'2"
21" usually fits 6'2 to 6'4"
23" usually fits 6'5 to 6'7"
This is a general guide, please consult the geometry chart.
Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.
- Main Frame: Aluminum 6061, replaceable rear derailleur hanger
- Fork: Suntour SF11-NVX-MLO Suspension Fork w/ Remote Lockout
- Crank Set: Suntour XCR 28/38/48
- Bottom Bracket: Suntour Sealed Cartridge Unit
- Pedals: ATB
- Front Derailleurs: SRAM FD-X5-HC-A1 TOP PULL
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM RD-X5-A1
- Shifters: SRAM X5 Trigger, (27 gears total)
- Free Wheel / Cassette: SRAM PG950 11/32 9sp
- Chain: KMC Z-99
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula DC19/25 Aluminum Alloy w/ QR
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: WTB STP TCS Tubeless Compatible (add your own tubeless strips, fluid & valves and ride faster/ligher and virtually flat free)
- Tires: WTB Nano 700 x 40 (clearance for up to 29x2.0 most brands of tire)
- Brake Set: Tektro Draco Hydraulic w/ 160mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro Draco Hydraulic Alloy
- Headset: VP-A42E Threadless
- Handlebars: Flat Bar (600mm wide, 20mm rise, 6° sweep)
- Tape / Grip: WTB Dual Comfort Density
- Stem: Alloy Threadless 1.125in
- Saddle: WTB Speed- V Sport SE
- Seat Post: Alloy Micro Adjust 300mm
- Seat Clamp: QR Aluminum Alloy, 31.8mm
- Colors: Burnt Orange, Titan Gray
- Sizes: 15.5in, 17.5in, 19in, 21in, 23in
Learn more about WTB TCS™ Tubeless technology