|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Guaranteed BEST PRICES on Kestrel Bikes!
The Kestrel Legend SL is for those seeking a top-level race bike who crave speed, but who don't want to sacrifice ride quality to get it; it's perfect for stage racers, climbers, and riders who include winning in their idea of a good ride- whether it be a KOM at the top of the climb or the final throw at the line of the National Road Championships.
What makes a Legend?
The lightest frame ever produced by Kestrel at a mere 625 grams and one of the lightest carbon road bikes on the market. It's designed to be stiff and efficient, yet not an ironing board-compliance in just the right places to produce an agile, aggressive, while still comfortable ride.
• The All-New Legend SL is constructed using our highest grade 800K high-modulus carbon fiber in a new one-piece mold structure. No bonded joints means the lightest, strongest, and best riding frameset we've ever created at a mere 625g. Kestrel's 800K carbon uses inner polyurethane molds in high-stress areas such as the BB shell and head tube to minimize wrinkles in the carbon layers for greater compaction, resulting in the lightest and highest performing frame possible
• Geometry is aggressive, with a lower head tube for a more aerodynamic position and the tapered 1 1/8"-1 1/2" head tube enhances lateral stiffness for excellent steering precision
• PF30 bottom bracket maximizes frame stiffness at the crank
• Oversized and shaped downtube increases stiffness at key areas to optimize power transfer.
• Flattened seat stays improve ride compliance
• Asymmetrically shaped chain stays are designed to improve lateral stiffness and power transfer
• 27.2mm seat posts are now used to further improve ride quality
• Each of the seven sizes has unique tube lengths, diameters, shapes, and carbon layups to produce the best possible ride quality for every size rider
• SRAM RED eTap wireless drivetrain offers the ultimate in shifting performance
• ZIPP 202 Firecrest carbon wheelset is both lightweight and aero offering the best of both worlds
• ZIPP Service Course SL handlebar, stem, and seat post are lightweight and designed to offer the ultimate in performance
• Prologo's Zero C3 Pas saddle offers superior comfort and ergonomics
Where can you find the best price on this high performance bike?
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Kestrel bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: Kestrel Super Light (KSL) 800K high-modulus carbon fiber
- Rear Triangle: Kestrel Super Light (KSL) 800K high-modulus carbon fiber w/ PF30 BB Shell
- Fork: KSL full-carbon, 1 1/8in - 1 1/2in
- Crank Set: SRAM Red 22, 52/36
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM Red PF30
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: SRAM Red eTAP, Braze-On
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM Red eTAP, 11-speed
- Shifters: SRAM Red eTAP, 11-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: SRAM Red 22, 11-28, 11-speed
- Chain: SRAM Red, 11-speed
- Rims: ZIPP 202 Firecrest, 700c, 18/24h
- Tires: ZIPP Tangente Speed, 700 x 25, folding
- Brake Set: SRAM Red
- Brake Levers: SRAM Red eTAP, 11-speed
- Headset: ACROS The Clamp integrated 1 1/8in top, 1 1/2in bottom
- Handlebars: ZIPP Service Course SL, 31.8mm
- Tape / Grip: Prologo OneTouch 2
- Stem: ZIPP Service Course SL, 7075 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, +/- 6
- Saddle: Prologo Zero C3 PAS, w/ carbon rails
- Seat Post: ZIPP SL Speed, 27.2mm, 2-bolt adjustable head
- Colors: Carbon / Red (as shown)
- Sizes: 48c, 51c, 54c, 57c, 60c (Limited Availability. Call before ordering)
For more info on this amazing bike