|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Are you ready for your trip of a lifetime?
There is nothing like doing it on a bike and there is no better bike to do it on than the Fuji Touring.
It uses a super comfortable & strong Elios 2 chromoly frame. It absorbs road vibration and delivers a super plush ride. It's ready for you to load your gear and take to the road.
The wide range Shimano gearing will be ready for anywhere you want to go.
The Touring is Fuji's classic steel touring bike. Its geometry is perfect for multiple long days in the saddle carrying a heavy load to your destination. If you're looking for a reliable and comfortable workhorse of a bike that can take you cross country, across your state or across town the Fuji Touring is the bike for you.
• Elios 2 Chromoly steel frame that is both durable and lightweight
• Geometry is designed for all-day comfort while fully loaded, with a longer wheelbase and lower bottom bracket for enhanced stability
• Shimano Drivetrain with an ultra-wide 3x9 gearing range allows riders to tackle both climbs and flats with ease.
• Ultra-Sturdy Rear Rack, dual eyelets for installing additional racks, and low-rider mounts on the fork to secure font panniers.
• Vera Terra 36H Double Eyelet Rims provide increased durability for miles of trouble free riding.
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: Custom-butted Elios 2 Chromoly, Rack & Fender mounts, Triple bottle mount, Pump Peg & Chain Hanger
- Rear Triangle: Custom-butted Elios 2 Chromoly
- Fork: Elios 2 Chromoly w/ 1 1/8in steerer, low-rider water bottle and rack mounts
- Crank Set: Shimano Deore T-591, 48/36/26
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-SM52 sealed cartridge
- Pedals: Touring w/ clips & straps
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Alivio, 28.6mm clamp
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Deore, 9-Speed
- Shifters: Microshift bar-end, 9-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano Alivio, 11-34T, 9-speed
- Chain: KMC X9 w/ MissingLink, 9-speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: Shimano Deore
- Rims: Vera Terra DPM18, 700c, double wall, 36/36
- Tires: Vittoria Randonneur, 700 x 32
- Brake Set: Shimano T4010 linear pull
- Brake Levers: Tektro RL520
- Headset: FSA, 1 1/8in, sealed
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts 310 Ergo, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 133mm drop, 4° sweep
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 300 Pavement
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts 300, 6061 alloy, 27.2mm diameter
- Colors: Dark Blue, Midnight Black (as shown)
- Sizes: 49c, 52c, 54c, 56c, 58c, 61c, 64c (Limited Availability. Call for available sizes & price before ordering)
For more info