|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
We found a couple of these while doing an inventory. Our oversight is definitely your gain! We only found a couple and only one size (41c) but if it works for you... it's a deal!
(if you need another size take a look at the 2017 model we offer)
The 2016 Motobecane HAL6 Pro has top-of-the-line full race specs.
The HAL (Highly Active Linkage ) Design represents the top of the food chain. The HAL 6 Series features shorter chainstays than ever before for crazy climbing ability and traction.
Upfront is the 160mm RockShox Pike-RC 27.5/650B fork with up to SIX inches of travel & in the rear, the RockShox Monarch PLUS RC3-B3 rear shock w/ Rapid Recovery Rebound Technology. (Last time we checked, by themselves Rockshox Pike-RC Forks alone have a MSRP of over $1000)
Then we move to the Shimano/Race Face 2x10 Drivetrain. It doesn't get much better. We could, almost, stop there... but no!
Shimano Deore XTR/XT Derailleurs
RaceFace Turbine Crankset
RockShox Front & Rear Suspension
Huge SIX Inches of Highly Active Linkage Travel
WTB TCS Tubeless Compatible Rim Wheelset
Tapered Steerers and Thru Axle hubs Front & Rear
Advanced Hydroformed Aluminum Frame for a strong and lightweight package
Full CNC Aluminum Knuckle Box Suspension
Room for 2.3" Tires (*most manufacturers)
Here's what WTB says about the TCS Technology
"Our TCS (Tubeless Compatible System) technology is the solution for riders seeking high performance, lightweight and durable mountain bike wheel systems that are easy to install, fun to ride and simple to service... (Simply add your own TCS Tires and Sealant and... Say goodbye to air compressors, tire levers and pinch flats. Say hello to your full riding potential."
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
41c usually fits riders from 5'5" to 5'7"
44c usually fits riders from 5'8" to 5'10"
46c usually fits riders from 5'11" to 6'1"
50c usually fits riders from 6'2" to 6'4"
- Main Frame: Hydroformed Butted & Geometric MultiShaped 6061 Aluminum w/CNC KnuckleBox, Four Bar Rocker Arm with HAL Linkage
- Rear Triangle: 6061 Aluminum, Replaceable Hanger & RockShox Monarch PLUS RC3-B3 Rear Shock
- Fork: RockShox Pike-RC w/ 160mm Travel
- Crank Set: RaceFace Turbine 175mm 24/38
- Bottom Bracket: External Bearing Assembly
- Pedals: Chro-Mo w/ Steel Cage
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Deore XT DownSwing, DualPull, Direct Mount
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano XTR RD-M986 10sp
- Shifters: Shimano Deore XT 10sp w/ Optical Display
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano SLX CS-HG81 11/36 (10 Speed)
- Chain: KMC X10SL SuperLight Narrow
- Front / Rear Hubs: Gravity D041SB-15 w/ Precision Bearings, 15mm ThruAxle, 32H Front / Gravity D142SB-X12-10S Disc 10sp w/ 12mm ThruAxle Rear
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: WTB Frequency Race i25 TCS 27.5in, Disc Only, I-Beam Construction (Tubeless Compatible System)
- Tires: WTB Trail Boss 27.5 x 2.25 Folding
- Brake Set: Shimano Deore XT M8000 Hydralic Disc w 180/160mm Shimano Rotor
- Brake Levers: Shimano Deore XT M8000
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5 ZS , FOR 1-1/8in / 1.5in
- Handlebars: Ritchey Mtn Comp Rizer 6061 Alloy (17° Rise, 9° Bend)
- Tape / Grip: WTB DC Trail Grip Dual DNA
- Stem: Ritchey Comp 4-Axis 84/6D
- Saddle: WTB Pure Race
- Seat Post: Ritchey Comp 2B, Alloy
- Seat Clamp: Super Light Aluminum
- Colors: Mantis Green
- Sizes: 41c, 44c, 46c, 50c
Read about TCS technology