|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Introducing the Motobecane HAL6 XT11.
The HAL6 XT11 has top-of-the-line full race specs.
Note: The pictures posted are for illustration purposes. The complete spec's on the bike are listed below.
The HAL (Highly Active Linkage) Design represents the top of the food chain. The HAL 6 Series features shorter chainstays than ever before for crazy climbing ability and traction.
Upfront is the 160mm RockShox Pike RC 27.5/650B fork with up to SIX inches of travel & in the rear, the Monarch Plus RT-D2 rear shock w/ Rapid Recovery Rebound Technology. (Last time we checked, by themselves Rockshox Pike RC Forks alone have a MSRP of over $700)
Then we move to the Shimano 1x11 Drivetrain. It doesn't get much better.
• Shimano Deore XT/SLX Drivetrain
• RockShox Front & Rear Suspension
• Huge SIX Inches of Highly Active Linkage Travel
• WTB TCS™ Tubeless Compatible Rim Wheelset
• Tapered Steerers and Thru Axle hubs Front & Rear
• Advanced Hydroformed Aluminum Frame for a strong and lightweight package
• Full CNC Aluminum Knuckle Box Suspension
• Room for 2.3" Tires (*most manufacturers)
Here's what WTB says about the TCS™ Technology
"Our TCS™ (Tubeless Compatible System) technology is the solution for riders seeking high performance, lightweight and durable mountain bike wheel systems that are easy to install, fun to ride and simple to service... (Simply add your own TCS™ Tires and Sealant and... Say goodbye to air compressors, tire levers and pinch flats. Say hello to your full riding potential." See link at bottom of this listing.
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
41c usually fits riders from 5'5" to 5'7"
44c usually fits riders from 5'8" to 5'10"
46c usually fits riders from 5'11" to 6'1"
50c usually fits riders from 6'2" to 6'4"
- Main Frame: Hydroformed Butted & Geometric MultiShaped 6061 Aluminum w/CNC KnuckleBox, Four Bar Rocker Arm w/ HAL Linkage
- Rear Triangle: 6061 Aluminum, Replaceable Hanger & RockShox Monarch Plus RT-D2 Rear Shock
- Fork: RockShox Pike RC w/ 160mm Travel
- Crank Set: RaceFace Turbine Cinch 175mm 32T 1 x 11
- Bottom Bracket: RaceFace External Assembly
- Pedals: Chromoly w/ Steel Cage
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Deore XT RD-M8000 SGS
- Shifters: Shimano SLX SL-M7000 11sp (Right Side)
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano Deore XT CS-M8000 11/46 (11 Speed)
- Chain: KMC X1SL SuperLight Narrow
- Front / Rear Hubs: Gravity D041SB-15 w/ Precision Bearings, 15mm ThruAxle, 32H Front / Gravity D142SB-X12-10S Disc 11sp w/ 12mm ThruAxle Rear
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: WTB Frequency Race i25 TCS 27.5in, Disc Only, I-Beam Construction (Tubeless Compatible System)
- Tires: WTB Trail Boss 27.5 x 2.25 TCS Folding
- Brake Set: Shimano SLX BL-M7000 Hydraulic Disc w 180/160mm Shimano Rotor
- Brake Levers: Shimano SLX BL-M7000
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5 ZS , FOR 1-1/8in / 1.5in
- Handlebars: Ritchey Mtn Comp Rizer 6061 Alloy (17° Rise, 9° Bend)
- Tape / Grip: WTB DC Trail Grip Dual DNA
- Stem: Ritchey Comp 4-Axis 84/6D
- Saddle: WTB Pure Race
- Seat Post: Ritchey Comp 2B, Alloy
- Seat Clamp: Super Light Aluminum
- Colors: Matte Black, Glacier White, Sapphire Blue (Sorry, no Sapphire Blue pics yet. See sample bar.)
- Sizes: 41c, 44c, 46c, 50c Limited Production. Call For Availability Before Ordering
Read about TCS™ technology