|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Introducing the Motobecane HAL6 Pro.
The HAL6 Pro has top-of-the-line full race specs.
The HAL (Highly Active Linkage ) Design represents the top of the food chain. The HAL 6 Series features shorter chainstays than ever before for crazy climbing ability and traction.
Upfront is the 160mm RockShox Pike-RC 27.5/650B fork with up to SIX inches of travel & in the rear, the newest RockShox Monarch PLUS RC3-B3 rear shock w/ Rapid Recovery Rebound Technology. (Last time we checked, by themselves Rockshox Pike-RC Forks alone have a MSRP of over $1000)
Then we move to the Shimano/Race Face 2x11 Drivetrain. It doesn't get much better. We could, almost, stop there... but no!
Shimano Deore XT Derailleurs
RaceFace Turbine Crankset
RockShox Front & Rear Suspension
Huge SIX Inches of Highly Active Linkage Travel
WTB TCS Tubeless Compatible Rim Wheelset
Tapered Steerers and Thru Axle hubs Front & Rear
Advanced Hydroformed Aluminum Frame for a strong and lightweight package
Full CNC Aluminum Knuckle Box Suspension
Room for 2.3" Tires (*most manufacturers)
Here's what WTB says about the TCS Technology
"Our TCS (Tubeless Compatible System) technology is the solution for riders seeking high performance, lightweight and durable mountain bike wheel systems that are easy to install, fun to ride and simple to service... (Simply add your own TCS Tires and Sealant and... Say goodbye to air compressors, tire levers and pinch flats. Say hello to your full riding potential."
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
41c usually fits riders from 5'5" to 5'7"
44c usually fits riders from 5'8" to 5'10"
46c usually fits riders from 5'11" to 6'1"
50c usually fits riders from 6'2" to 6'4"
- Main Frame: Hydroformed Butted & Geometric MultiShaped 6061 Aluminum w/CNC KnuckleBox, Four Bar Rocker Arm with HAL Linkage
- Rear Triangle: 6061 Aluminum, Replaceable Hanger & RockShox Monarch PLUS RC3-B3 Rear Shock
- Fork: RockShox Pike-RC w/ 160mm Travel
- Crank Set: RaceFace Turbine OCK14TUR 175mm 24/38
- Bottom Bracket: External Bearing Assembly
- Pedals: Chro-Mo w/ Steel Cage
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Deore XT FD-M8025-D for 2x11
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Deore XT SGS RD-M8000
- Shifters: Shimano Deore XT 11-Speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano Deore XT CS-M8000 11/42 (11 Speed)
- Chain: KMC X1SL SuperLight Narrow
- Front / Rear Hubs: Gravity D041SB-15 w/ Precision Bearings, 15mm ThruAxle, 32H Front / Gravity D142SB-X12-10S Disc 11sp w/ 12mm ThruAxle Rear
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: WTB Frequency Race i25 TCS 27.5in, Disc Only, I-Beam Construction (Tubeless Compatible System)
- Tires: WTB Trail Boss 27.5 x 2.25 Folding
- Brake Set: Shimano Deore XT M8000 Hydralic Disc w 180/160mm Shimano Rotor
- Brake Levers: Shimano Deore XT M8000
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5 ZS , FOR 1-1/8in / 1.5in
- Handlebars: Ritchey Mtn Comp Rizer 6061 Alloy (17° Rise, 9° Bend)
- Tape / Grip: WTB DC Trail Grip Dual DNA
- Stem: Ritchey Comp 4-Axis 84/6D
- Saddle: WTB Pure Race
- Seat Post: Ritchey Comp 2B, Alloy
- Seat Clamp: Super Light Aluminum
- Colors: Matte Black, Dark Silver
- Sizes: 41c, 44c, 46c, 50c Limited Production. Call For Availability Before Ordering
Read about TCS technology