|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Take a look at the Motobecane HAL6 Expert.
The HAL6 Expert is spec'ed out with all the goodies.
The HAL (Highly Active Linkage ) Design represents the top of the food chain. The HAL 6 Series features shorter chainstays than ever before for crazy climbing ability and traction.
Upfront is the 150mm RockShox Revelation RC 27.5/650B fork with up to SIX inches of travel & in the rear, the newest RockShox Monarch RT-D2 rear shock w/ Rapid Recovery Rebound Technology. (Last time we checked, by themselves Rockshox Revelation RL Forks alone have a MSRP of over $700)
Then we move to the Shimano/Race Face 2x11 Drivetrain. It doesn't get much better. We could, almost, stop there... but no!
Shimano Deore XT/SLX Derailleurs
RaceFace Turbine Crankset
RockShox Front & Rear Suspension
Huge SIX Inches of Highly Active Linkage Travel
WTB TCS Tubeless Compatible Rim Wheelset
Tapered Steerers and Thru Axle hubs Front & Rear
Advanced Hydroformed Aluminum Frame for a strong and lightweight package
Full CNC Aluminum Knuckle Box Suspension
Room for 2.3" Tires (*most manufacturers)
Here's what WTB says about the TCS Technology
"Our TCS (Tubeless Compatible System) technology is the solution for riders seeking high performance, lightweight and durable mountain bike wheel systems that are easy to install, fun to ride and simple to service... (Simply add your own TCS Tires and Sealant and... Say goodbye to air compressors, tire levers and pinch flats. Say hello to your full riding potential."
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
41c usually fits riders from 5'5" to 5'7"
44c usually fits riders from 5'8" to 5'10"
46c usually fits riders from 5'11" to 6'1"
50c usually fits riders from 6'2" to 6'4"
- Main Frame: Hydroformed Butted & Geometric MultiShaped 6061 Aluminum w/CNC KnuckleBox, Four Bar Rocker Arm with HAL Linkage
- Rear Triangle: 6061 Aluminum, Replaceable Hanger & RockShox Monarch RT-D2 Rear Shock
- Fork: RockShox Revelation RC w/ 160mm Travel
- Crank Set: RaceFace Turbine OCK14TUR 175mm 24/38
- Bottom Bracket: External Bearing Assembly
- Pedals: Chro-Mo w/ Steel Cage
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano SLX FD-M7025-D for 2x11
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Deore XT SGS RD-M8000
- Shifters: Shimano SLX SL-M7000 11-Speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano Deore XT CS-M8000 11/42 (11 Speed)
- Chain: KMC X1SL SuperLight Narrow
- Front / Rear Hubs: Tech CHD791SB-B15-110, 15mm ThruAxle, 32H Front / JTech D162SB-SL-X12-S5S-11S Disc 11sp w/ 12mm ThruAxle Rear
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: WTB Frequency Race i25 TCS 27.5in, Disc Only, I-Beam Construction (Tubeless Compatible System)
- Tires: WTB Trail Boss 27.5 x 2.25 Folding
- Brake Set: Shimano SLX Hydralic Disc w 180/160mm Shimano Rotor
- Brake Levers: Shimano SLX
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5 ZS , FOR 1-1/8in / 1.5in
- Handlebars: Ritchey Mtn Comp Rizer 6061 Alloy (17° Upsweep, 9° Bend)
- Tape / Grip: WTB DC Trail Grip Dual DNA
- Stem: Ritchey Comp 4-Axis 84/6D
- Saddle: WTB Pure Race
- Seat Post: Ritchey Comp 2B, Alloy
- Seat Clamp: Super Light Aluminum
- Colors: Matte Black, Matte Gray, Hot Red (Sorry, no pics of Red yet. It's a Deep Red w/ Black lettering)
- Sizes: 41c, 44c, 46c, 50c Limited Production. Call For Availability Before Ordering
Read about TCS technology