|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
Performance, utility & versatility: The Fuji Jari 1.1 Frame delivers them all.
Designed to take on gravel races, light touring, bikepacking or pretty much whatever you can throw at it Jari is a chameleon that seamlessly changes into whatever you need it to be.
Long, slack geometry provides a stable and confidence-inspiring ride no matter what the terrain allowing you to comfortably grind gravel all day long. Remember the journey is the best part of the trip and the Jari is the perfect traveling partner.
• A6-SL Custom-Butted Alloy Frame
• Cross Carbon Fiber Monocoque Fork
• Tall, slack head-tube and seat-tube angles position rider further back for more vertical compliance and increased stability at higher speeds
• Disc brakes mounts
• 3 water bottle mounts
• Rack and fender mounts
• Max Tire Size: 700 x 42c (650B x 2.0)
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: A6-SL custom-butted alloy, semi-internal cable routing, flat-mount disc & convertible axle dropout
- Fork: FC-440 Cross carbon monocoque, 12mm thru-axle w/ flat-mount disc tabs, tapered steerer
- Front / Rear Hubs: Includes 12 x 100mm front thru-axle, 12 x 142mm rear thru-axle (axle only)
- Headset: FSA No. 42, 1 1/8in - 1 1/2in, integrated cartridge
- Accessories: 12mm thru-axle dropout kit, 135mm Quick Release dropout kit
- Colors: Aluminum / GrayGreen (as shown)
- Sizes: 46c, 49c, 52c, 54c, 56c, 58c, 61c (Limited Availability. Call for available sizes & price before ordering)
For more info on this frame