|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
The Fuji Transonic Frame is the culmination of years of aero engineering in the A2 Wind Tunnel. It is the epitome of all knowledge gained and lessons learned channeled into an aero road bike that is a no-compromise machine built for the pursuit of speed with control and achieved through optimum stiffness and stable steering geometry. The Transonic slips through the wind while putting every watt of power you generate to the ground to get you to the line first.
• Designed using Computational Fluid Dynamics in conjunction with wind-tunnel testing to create a class-leading aerodynamic frame
• Direct-mount front and rear brakes remove the excess material of a carrier plate, allowing for better frame integration, improved aerodynamics and increased brake stiffness and control
• Headtube angle and fork offset were carefully chosen to be within the optimal range of trail adjusted throughout the size range to ensure stable steering and confidence-inspiring handling
• Asymmetrical, oversized Energy Transfer Chainstays (ETC) offset drivetrain-induced torque by maintaining lateral stiffness and displacing power more evenly through the frame
• Internal cable routing for mechanical and Di2 systems including an internal Di2 battery integrated into the seat post
• Integrated chain watcher ensures smooth shifts without the risk of dropping the chain to the inside of the crank
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: C10 ultra high-modulus carbon, integrated head tube w/ 1 1/2in lower, double water bottle mounts
- Rear Triangle: C10 ultra high-modulus carbon, PF30 BB, oversized chainstays w/ replaceable hanger
- Fork: FC-330 carbon monocoque w/ tapered carbon steerer
- Headset: FSA, 1 1/8in upper - 1 1/2in lower, integrated w/ carbon top cover
- Seat Post: Transonic aero carbon, 300mm (46-52c), 350mm (54-61c)
- Colors: Satin Carbon / Cyan (as shown)
- Sizes: 46c, 49c, 52c, 54c, 56c, 58c, 61c (Limited Availability. Call for information)
For more info on this frame
Watch a video about the new Fuji Transonic Frame & Fork