|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
The Fuji Roubaix Frame was designed with the goal of creating one of the lightest aluminum race bikes on the market. With a frame weight of 1090g it sits in an elite class of aluminum road bikes. Svelte as it is, the Roubaix doesn't sacrifice strength or stiffness to be a featherweight.
• A6-SL super-butted alloy frame removes frame material from low stress areas to decrease frame weight while maintaining frame stiffness
• 1090g raw frame weight
• FC440 full carbon fork with tapered steerer tube
• Roubaix Elite uses an anodized finish on the frame that is ultra durable and limits additional weight to the frame
• Internal cable routing for clean aesthetics and long cable life
• Shaped tubing near the bottom bracket maximize power transfer
• Asymmetrical chainstays maintain lateral stiffness and aid in improved pedaling efficiency
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: A6-SL custom-butted alloy, integrated 1 1/2in lower head tube, double water bottle mounts
- Rear Triangle: A6-SL custom-butted alloy, PF30 shell, oversized ETC chainstays, forged dropouts w/ replaceable hanger
- Fork: FC-440 carbon w/ tapered carbon steerer & alloy dropout
- Headset: FSA, 1 1/8
- Colors: Satin Black Anno / Red (as shown)
- Sizes: 46c, 49c, 52c, 54c, 56c, 58c, 61c (Limited Availability. Call for information)
For more info on this frame