|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
The SL 1.1 Disc Frame & Fork was born out of the quest to create one of the lightest bikes in the world, a machine weight weenies dream of. When every gram matters, ingenuity follows: Through High Compaction molding and the reduction of bonded joints the SL delivers a super-light frame without compromising on frame stiffness. The SL Disc ups the ante with the addition of flat mount disc brakes and 12mm thru-axles front and rear. All of these features add up to a machine that is truly 'Worth The Weight'!
• Constructed using High Compaction (HC) Molding; a series of internal molds that eliminate wrinkles and excess resin buildup in high-stress, complex-radius-bend areas for greater compaction in the carbon layers, creating a lighter and stiffer frame
• 770g frame weight on SL Disc 1 series frames
• Fork uses HC Molding and RIB technology, a reinforcing rib that runs the length of the fork blades, amplifying stiffness for razor-sharp steering precision
• 360g FC330 fork on SL Disc 1 series
• Headtube angle and fork offset were carefully chosen to be within the optimal range of trail adjusted throughout the size range to ensure stable steering and confidence-inspiring handling
• Unique tube diameters and carbon layups for each size frame produces a consistent ride quality across the full size range
• Frame features only four bonded joints where most frames use eight or more; the more bonding points you can eliminate the stronger and lighter the frame becomes
• Oval-shaped, super-thin seatstays reduce weight and increase ride comfort
• Injection-molded cable stops and internal cable routing allow for the use of mechanical or electronic drivetrains while keeping cables neatly routed and out of the elements
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: C15 ultra high-modulus carbon w/ High Compaction molding, integrated head tube w/ 1 1/2” lower, double water bottle mounts, flat-mount disc system
- Rear Triangle: C15 ultra high-modulus carbon, PF30 BB, oversized ETC chainstays, carbon dropout w/ 12mm convertible thru-axle system w/ replaceable hanger
- Fork: FC-330 carbon monocoque w/ tapered carbon steerer, 12mm thru-axle dropout w/ flat-mount disc system
- Headset: FSA, 1 1/8
- Colors: Satin Carbon / Red (as shown)
- Sizes: 46c, 49c, 52c, 54c, 56c, 58c, 61c (Limited Availability. Call for information)
For more info on the Frame & Fork
Video of SL introduction