|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
The SL Series was born out of the quest to create one of the lightest bikes in the world, a machine weight weenies dream of. When every gram matters, ingenuity follows: Through High Compaction molding and the reduction of bonded joints the SL delivers a frame weight of only 770g without compromising on frame stiffness. The SL 1.3 Disc is in an elite class of superlight bicycle and is elevating Fuji road bikes to a higher level.
• Constructed using High Compaction(HC) molding; a series of internal molds that eliminate wrinkles and excess resin buildup in high-stress, complex-radius-bend areas for greater compaction in the carbon layers, creating a lighter and stiffer frame
• Fork uses HC molding and RIB technology, a reinforcing rib that runs the length of the fork blades, amplifying stiffness for razor-sharp steering precision
• Shimano Dura Ace 11sp
• Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brakes
• Shimano Dura Ace Crankset & Cassette
• Headtube angle and fork offset were carefully chosen to be within the optimal range of trail adjusted throughout the size range to ensure stable steering and confidence-inspiring handling
• Unique tube diameters and carbon layups for each size frame produces a consistent ride quality across the full size range
• Frame features only four bonded joints where most frames use eight or more; the more bonding points you can eliminate the stronger and lighter the frame becomes
• Oval-shaped, super-thin seatstays reduce weight and increase ride comfort
• Oval Concepts 935 carbon rims
• Injection-molded cable stops and internal cable routing allow for the use of mechanical or electronic drivetrains while keeping cables neatly routed and out of the elements
Integrated chain watcher ensures smooth shifts without the risk of dropping the chain to the inside of the crank
• Chainstay protector ensures the frame won't be damaged in the event of chain suck
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
Basic Sizing Guide
46c generally fits riders from 5'0" to 5'2"
49c generally fits riders from 5'3" to 5'5"
52c generally fits riders from 5'5" to 5'7"
54c generally fits riders from 5'7" to 5'9"
56c generally fits riders from 5'9" to 5'11"
58c generally fits riders from 6'0" to 6'2"
61c generally fits riders from 6'3" to 6'5"
This is a general guide, please consult the geometry chart. Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you
- Main Frame: C15 ultra high-modulus carbon w/ High Compaction molding, integrated head tube w/ 1 1/2in lower, flat-mount disc system, double water bottle mounts
- Rear Triangle: C15 ultra high-modulus carbon w/ High Compaction molding, PF30 BB, oversized chainstays, carbon dropout w/ 12mm convertible thru-axle system w/ replaceable hanger
- Fork: FC-330 carbon monocoque w/ tapered carbon steerer, 12mm thru-axle dropout w/ flat-mount disc system
- Crank Set: Shimano Dura-Ace, 52/36
- Bottom Bracket: Praxis conversion bottom bracket
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Dura-Ace, braze-on mount
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-speed
- Shifters: Shimano R-685 hydraulic, 11-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-28T, 11-speed
- Chain: Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-speed w/ QuickLink
- Rims: Oval Concepts 723 Disc, Centerlock hubs, 100x12mm & 142x12mm thru axles, 700c 24/28H tubeless compatible
- Tires: Vittoria Open Corsa, 700 x 25, 320 tpi, folding
- Brake Set: Shimano R-805 hydraulic disc, 140/160 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano R-685 hydraulic
- Headset: FSA, 1 1/8in upper - 1 1/2in lower, integrated w/ carbon top cover
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts 910 Ergo, carbon, 31.8mm clamp, 133mm drop, 4° sweep
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede
- Stem: Oval Concepts 707, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 934 with pressure relief zone, carbon rail
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts 950, carbon & alloy, 27.2mm diameter
- Colors: Satin Carbon / Cyan (as shown)
- Sizes: 46c, 49c, 52c, 54c, 56c, 58c, 61c (Limited Availability. Call for available sizes & price before ordering)
Learn more more about this bike