|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
Fat/PLUS BIKES! An ingeniously simple concept. Giant tires equals more control in loose conditions. (see, I told you it was simple)
Check out the Gravity Bullseye 27.5 PLUS .
Super wide tires “float” over snow and sand…the fastest bikes you’ll ever ride on mud, bogs, deep sand and snow. As a bonus, they’re great conversation starters and super smile-generators!
Check the double wall rims. Most PLUS bike rims today are single-wall, one layer of material in the rim.
How much do PLUS size bikes weigh?
These bikes are big and Big Fun. Big weighs more. Most average PLUS bikes weigh between about 30 and 40 pounds. How much do these PLUS bikes weigh? Compare specs, aluminum PLUS bikes with similar parts will weigh the about the same.
How do PLUS Bikes ride?
Way better than standard mountain bikes in snow? Yes. No Doubt. You'll ride over absolutely almost everything. Float over three feet of soft powder snow or deep sugar sand and laugh! That curb coming up won’t phase you in the least. You'll do a tons more riding – and way less walking.
Awesome in rough conditions such as sand & snow Just deflate the tires to provide more traction. Compare PLUS Bikes to the difference between a car and monster truck SUV. Your fat bike can go more places, like sport utility vehicles.
The hottest trend in the mountain biking world right now. PLUS bikes are hard to miss. Their giant, "fat" tires roll over virtually anything, which makes them an ideal winter mode of transportation because they help cyclists traverse snowy and icy trails with ease and traction as well as summer fun at the beach or the bayou.
Some local bike experts dubbing PLUS & fat bikes as the all-around mountain bike of the future.
Who adds the PLUS to your riding?
General Fit Guide Rider Height Range
14" fits most riders 5'3" to 5'5"
16" fits most riders 5'6" to 5'8"
18" fits most riders 5'8" to 5'10"
20" fits most riders 5'10" to 6'0"
22" fits most riders 6'1" to 6'3"
These are recommendations. Your final choice is up to your personal preferences.
Between sizes? Size up for long upper body/legs, higher handlebars/longer bike. Size down for short upper body, more aggressive / lower handlebars.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the size of these boxes, shipping costs are much higher. While we still do not charge for shipping, any returned Fatbikes or PLUS sized bikes will have $100.00 return fee deducted from your refund.
- Main Frame: Alloy 6061 w/ Disc Mount
- Rear Triangle: Alloy 6061 w/ Replaceable Derailleur Hanger
- Fork: Cromoly, 31.8mm,
- Crank Set: Suntour Alloy 22/32/42 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: VP-B73 Cartridge
- Pedals: VP Composite w/Steel Cage
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Alivio
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM RD-X4-A1
- Shifters: SRAM X4 Trigger, (24 gears total)
- Free Wheel / Cassette: 11/34 8sp
- Chain: KMC Z-72
- Front / Rear Hubs: Alloy w/ QR Front: 135mm Rear: 170mm Symmetrical
- Rims: HJC DA38 Alloy, 650b x 32h DoubleWall
- Tires: VEE Rubber Trax Fatty 27.5 x 3.25 72tpi
- Brake Set: Tektro Novela Disc w /160mm rotor
- Brake Levers: Tektro RS-360A Alloy
- Headset: VP-A71 w/ M-1D Alloy Top Cap
- Handlebars: Alloy 660mm
- Tape / Grip: WTB Black/Gray Krayton
- Stem: Allo 6061 Extension: 90mm on 14in, 16in, 18in 105mm on 20in, 22in 10 degree Rise
- Saddle: WTB Speed-V Sport SE
- Seat Post: Alloy Micro Adjust 400mm
- Seat Clamp: Alloy
- Colors: Flash Green, Gloss Black
- Sizes: 14in, 16in, 18in, 20in, 22in