|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Take a look at the new Motobecane HAL5 Trail Dual Suspension Mountain bike
The HAL5 (Highly Active Linkage) Design represents the top of the food chain. It's Super Supple! You'll be climbing, descending & braking with more control than ever.
Motobecane USA has dialed in a race-proven geometry into this phenomenal ride. Very responsive and yet stable.
Slow speed, high speed, technical to flat-out hammering, you'll rip the trails 'cause this bike is so darn capable and super plush.
With the HAL series, you've got a super-capable full suspension 27.5/650B trail bike that'll do just about anything for far less than any other bike.
• WTB TCS™ Tubeless Compatible Rim Wheelset*
• Huge Five inches of Highly Active Linkage Travel w/ 120mm Radion Forks
• Tapered Steerers & Head Tubes for precision steering
• Advanced Hydroformed Aluminum Frame for a strong and lightweight package
• Full CNC Aluminum Knuckle Box Suspension
• WTB Trail Boss Comp Tires
• Dropper SeatPost Routing
• FSA Cranks
• Shimano Shifting
• Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brakes
Here's what WTB says about the TCS™ Technology
"Our TCS™ (Tubeless Compatible System) technology is the solution for riders seeking high performance, lightweight and durable mountain bike wheel systems that are easy to install, fun to ride and simple to service... (Simply add your own TCS™ Tires and Sealant and... Say goodbye to air compressors, tire levers and pinch flats. Say hello to your full riding potential." Read more about TCS™ by following the link at the bottom of this page.
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com
42c (SM) usually fits riders from 5'5" to 5'7"
46c (MED) usually fits riders from 5'8" to 5'10"
50c (LG) usually fits riders from 5'11" to 6'1"
53c (XL) usually fits riders from 6'1" to 6'4"
This is a general guide, Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.
- Main Frame: HydroFormed Butted & Geometric Multishaped 6061 Aluminum Tubes w/up to 130mm wheel travel, CNC KnuckleBox, 1 set H2O Bosses (none on small), replaceable derailleur hanger
- Rear Triangle: 6061 Aluminum Four Bar Rocker Arm w/ HAL Linkage, w/ Suntour Raidon LO (LockOut), Rear Shock
- Fork: Suntour Radion-XC-LO-R-27.5 1-1/8in to 1.5in Taper Threadless Steerer, 120mm Travel w/ 120mm Travel and Hydraulic SpeedLock w/ Rebound Damping Adjust
- Crank Set: FSA Comet MegaExo MTB 40/30/22 w/ 175mm Arms
- Bottom Bracket: BB-7100-73 Bearing Assembly
- Pedals: VP VP-988S w/ Chromoly Axle
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Deore FD-M611, DownSwing, DualPull, Direct Mount
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Deore RD-M591, SGS 9sp Top-Normal
- Shifters: Shimano Alivio SL-M4000
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano Cassette, CS-HG200-9, 9sp 11/34
- Chain: KMC X9 Super Narrow
- Front / Rear Hubs: JY-D341DSE Alloy Disc w/QR Front, JY-D342DSE Alloy Disc w/QR
- Spokes: 14g Stainless Steel
- Rims: WTB STP i25 TCS™ 27.5in 32h, Disc Only, (Tubeless Compatible System Rim)
- Tires: WTB Trail Boss 27.5 x 2.25 Comp
- Brake Set: Shimano M355 Hydraulic Disc w/ Shimano SM-RT56 Rotor 180/160mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano M355 Hydraulic Disc
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5 ZS
- Handlebars: Ritchey Mtn Comp Rizer 6061 Alloy (17° Rise, 9° Bend)
- Tape / Grip: WTB DC Trail Grip, Dual DNA Compounds
- Stem: Ritchey Comp 4-AXIS 84/6D,
- Saddle: WTB Pure Sport
- Seat Post: Ritchey Comp 2B 31.6 x 400
- Seat Clamp: Super Light Aluminum
- Colors: Matte Black, Matte Gray/Green (color shifts slightly w/ angle)
- Sizes: 42c, 46c(Extremely Limited Availability. Call for available sizes before ordering)
Read about WTB TCS™ technology