|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
The Fuji Transonic is the culmination of years of aero engineering in the A2 Wind Tunnel. It is the epitome of all knowledge gained and lessons learned channeled into an aero road bike that is a no-compromise machine built for the pursuit of speed with control and achieved through optimum stiffness and stable steering geometry. The Transonic slips through the wind while putting every watt of power you generate to the ground to get you to the line first.
• Designed using Computational Fluid Dynamics in conjunction with wind-tunnel testing to create a class-leading aerodynamic frame.
• Tektro Direct-mount front and rear brakes remove the excess material of a carrier plate, allowing for better frame integration, improved aerodynamics and increased brake stiffness and control.
• Headtube angle and fork offset were carefully chosen to be within the optimal range of trail adjusted throughout the size range to ensure stable steering and confidence-inspiring handling.
• Asymmetrical, oversized Energy Transfer Chainstays (ETC) offset drivetrain-induced torque by maintaining lateral stiffness and displacing power more evenly through the frame
• Internal cable routing
The Fuji Transonic 2.9 LTD is designed to conquer even the toughest climbs and equipped with today's most elite technology, it's the crème de la crème of the cycling world. The Transonic 2.9 LTD features a Shimano 105 11-speed mechanical drivetrain, light aero clincher wheels and Fuji's patented, highly regarded C5 High Modulus Carbon Frame and FC-440 fork. All of these luxuries translate into the ultimate long distance ride in supreme comfort.
The Fuji Transonic frame has been design to help you cut through the wind. Fuji's engineers spent several years wind-tunnel testing and FEA modeling the Transonic frame to achieve the right shape to help you gain an advantage on your competitors.
Shimano 105 features ergonomic hood and lever shapes that draw inspiration directly from the company's superlative Di2 systems. The result is a more comfortable lever that requires less force to execute a shift, thanks to decreased cable friction and improved housing.
The Shimano 105 rear derailleur is light and responsive; making shifting across the entire cassette feels easy and snappy.
The Transonic 2.9 LTD features a mid-compact 50/34 FSA Gossamer Crankset and wide-ranged 11/28 cassette. This gearing allows you to climb and descend with equal ease.
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
- Main Frame: C5 high-modulus carbon, integrated head tube w/ 1 1/2in lower, press fit BB30, double water bottle mounts
- Rear Triangle: C5 high-modulus carbon thin seatstays, oversized chainstays w/ replaceable hanger
- Fork: FC-440 carbon w/ tapered carbon steerer
- Crank Set: FSA Gossamer, 50/34
- Bottom Bracket: FSA PF30
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano 105, braze-on mount
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano 105, 11sp
- Shifters: Shimano 105, STI, 11sp
- Free Wheel / Cassette: SunRace CSRX, 11-28T, 11sp
- Chain: KMC X11, 11sp
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula Road 24/28 Alloy
- Rims: Vera Corsa DPM27, double wall
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro Slick, 700 x 23
- Brake Set: Tektro T530 direct mount
- Brake Levers: Shimano 105, STI
- Headset: FSA, 1 1/8in upper - 1 1/2in lower, integrated
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts 310, butted 6061 alloy, 31.8mm
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 300, padded suede
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 6061 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, +/- 7°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts R300
- Seat Post: Transonic aero carbon, 300mm (46-52c), 350mm (54-61c)
- Colors: Gloss Carbon w/ Charcoal and White (as shown)
- Sizes: 46c, 49c, 52c, 54c, 56c, 58c, 61c