|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
The Fuji Cross 1.7 is designed around the 'practical racer'. Many cross type bikes take pride in being a 'versatile' bikes but the Fuji Cross 1.7 is a cyclocross racing bike with features such as an A6-SL Custom-Butted Frame with a Praxis Bottom Bracket and Carbon Fiber Fork, Shimano 105 Drivetrain, TRP Spyre-C Twin-Piston Disc Brakes, Vera Corsa Disc Wheels & Challenge Grifo Folding Tires.
Tell me this bike doesn't offer everything that a cyclocross rider would ever want... or need!
Racing, gravel-grinding, commuting or wicked-weather training, the Fuji Cross covers them all. The all-new A6-SL aluminum frame is a class-leading 1300g that is perfect for hopping barriers or stomping up the steepest run-ups. Light as it is, the Cross delivers when you put the power down even in the sloppiest conditions and deepest sand pits. Lightweight, fast and stable, the Cross is here to take you to your next podium.
A6-SL super-butted alloy frame and full-carbon fork delivers a lightweight fast and smooth ride.
Flat-mount TRP disc brakes and thru-axles front and rear deliver precise steering and control in all conditions.
Flat top tube shape for comfortable shouldering on long run-ups.
Massive clearance for mud and debris.
Concealed fender eyelets are ideal for mounting fenders when commuting and training in inclement conditions.
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: A6-SL custom-butted alloy w/ shaped top tube & integrated tapered head tube w/ 1 1/2in lower, PF30 shell, double water bottle mounts
- Rear Triangle: A6-SL custom-butted alloy w/ forged dropouts w/ flat-mount disc system, 12mm convertible thru-axle system w/ replaceable hanger
- Fork: FC-440 Cross carbon monocoque, 12mm thru-axle w/ flat-mount disc tabs, tapered steerer
- Crank Set: Oval Concepts 300, forged 6066 arms, Praxis rings, 46/36T
- Bottom Bracket: Praxis conversion bottom bracket
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano 105, braze-on mount
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano 105, 11-speed
- Shifters: Shimano 105, STI, 11-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-28T, 11-speed
- Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed w/ MissingLink
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula Alloy Disc
- Rims: Vera Corsa DPD22, 24/28
- Tires: Challenge Grifo 700 x 32 folding
- Brake Set: TRP Spyre-C twin-piston mechanical disc for road, 160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano 105, STI
- Headset: FSA, 1 1/8in upper - 1 1/2in lower, integrated
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts 310 Ergo, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 133mm drop, 4° sweep
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 500 with pressure relief zone, cromo rail
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts 300, 6061 alloy, 27.2mm diameter
- Colors: Satin Forest Green / Sky Blue (as shown)
- Sizes: 46c, 49c, 52c, 54c, 56c, 58c, 61c (Limited Availability. Call for available sizes & price before ordering)
For more info on this bike