|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
he Fuji Silhouette 1.7 is the Women's Specific version of the ultra-popular Absolute. It packs the same speed and versatility with more compact frame geometry for a better fit.
• Utilizes women's-specific geometry includes a shorter top tube and more standover clearance, in addition to narrower handlebars and reach-adjust brake levers for improved rider contact
• Internal Cable Routing for a sleek look and protection from dirt and debris for consistent shifting
• Shimano 3x9 Drivetrain
• Disc brakes for ultimate stopping power
• Women's Specific saddle for enhanced comfort
Here's the perfect vehicle for those jaunts to the coffee shop, farmer's market, or to the neighboring town, in other words... the perfect bike!
By offering a compact top tube you get a shorter distance to the handlebar when you're seated which helps alleviate neck, back, shoulder, & wrist strain. It also means you will be in a bit more of an upright riding position that will give you a better view of the road and your surroundings.
Take a look at these Key Features
• Fuji A2-SL Light Alloy Frame is stiff, durable and lightweight
• Lightweight Alloy Fork
• Tektro Mechanical Disc Road Brakes supply plenty of wheel slowing power
• Shimano Drivetrain provide accurate, reliable shifting performance
• Oval Concepts Sport Women's Saddle
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: Fuji A2-SL custom butted alloy w/ 1-1/8in semi-integrated threadless headtube, internal shift cable routing, post disc mount, forged dropouts and replaceable hanger
- Fork: Alloy blade w/ post disc mount, alloy steerer w/ alloy dropouts
- Crank Set: Shimano Acera, 48/36/26T w/ chainguard
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge
- Pedals: Resin platform
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Altus
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Alivio, 9-speed
- Shifters: Shimano EF510, EZ Fire, 9-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano Acera, 11-32T, 9-speed
- Chain: KMC X9 w/ MissingLink, 9-speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: Alloy Disc 32H
- Rims: Vera Corsa DPD17 double wall
- Tires: Vera CityWide, 700 x 32c, 30tpi w/ Phalanx flat protection
- Brake Set: Tektro M280 Mechanical Disc, 160mm/140mm rotor
- Brake Levers: Shimano EZ Fire, 2-finger
- Headset: FSA, 1-1/8in semi-integrated threadless
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts riser bar, 6061 alloy, 18mm rise, 6° sweep, 25.4 clamp
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts Comfort, Kraton
- Stem: Oval Concepts, forged aluminum, +/-20°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts Sport Women's
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts, 6061 alloy, 27.2mm diameter
- Colors: Coral (as shown)
- Sizes: 15in, 17in, 19in (Limited Availability. Call for available sizes & price before ordering)
For more info on this bike